Jennifer Kobylka’s Favorite Salad Dressing
Posted by Olivia on Tuesday, August 10th, 2010
Check out Jennifer Kobylka's favorite salad dressing!
- 2 parts your favorite best quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 part balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, squeezed through a press
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Shake well and pour it over a green/red leaf lettuce .
- Slice a red pepper and add some thinly sliced purple onion and toss it together. I also add Macy's Cheddar Cheese Sticks for the kids! See the photo.
- You can add more or less garlic, depending on your taste. This dressing is everybody's favorite...enjoy!
comments powered by