Olive Oil Pie Dough
Posted by Olivia on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010
This easy, unique pie crust is flavorful and perfect for any tart, pie, quiche, chicken pot pie or even empanadas. The more robust the oil you use, the stronger the olive oil flavor will be.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix flour and salt together. Pour milk and oil into one measuring cup, do not stir, and add all at once to flour.
- Stir until mixed, and shape into 2 flat balls. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes or until ready to use.
- Roll dough rounds out on a lightly floured surface and use for desired purpose.
comments powered by