Posted by Olivia on Wednesday, May 5th, 2010
I am SO excited that The Olive Press, with tasting locations in both the Napa and Sonoma Valleys, was willing to partner with me for a Med Month giveaway. Here is a little information about The Olive Press:
The Olive Press is the maker of America’s most Award-Winning Fresh California Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. Inspired by the olive pressing facilities in Italy and Southern France, Ed Stolman and Deborah Rogers, both olive growers and producers, opened a completely unique state-of-the-art production facility in Sonoma California, complete with an artisan gourmet gift shop and complimentary olive oil tasting bar. Dedicated to “all things olive” The Olive Press continually produces oils honored with accolades and awards from prestigious competitions both here in the U.S. and abroad.
The Olive Press was just recently awarded “Best of Class” “Best of Show” and “10 Gold Medals” at the prestigious 2010 Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition in April. Of the 10 Gold Medals, six of them were Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Arbequina, Mission, Sevillano, Italian Blend, Marquesa and Lunigiana Estate Certified Organic. Four gold medals were awarded to Citrus Olive Oils: Blood Orange, Lime, Limonato and Jalapeno.
As you can see, The Olive Press’s high standards have paid off, resulting in award winning, extremely high quality products.
The Olive Press is offering one lucky Travel Eat Love reader a $30 gift certificate to their store which not only sells their olive oils but also offers vinegars, sauces and spreads, and spa products to name a few.
This giveaway starts now and will go through Thursday, May 13.
1) Visit The Olive Press website, shop around, then leave a comment on this post telling me what you would buy with a $30 gift certificate. While you are there, check out their recipes, blog, and news. It is a beautiful website!
2) If you are on Twitter, follow The Olive Press.
3) If you are on Twitter, tweet about The Olive Press giveaway with a link back to this page.
4) If you have a blog, link back to this post as well as to The Olive Press website.
5) For an extra entry, tell a friend. If they participate in the giveaway and mention you in the comment, you will have 2 chances of winning!
Spread the word! It is Med Month, and it is time for trying new and delicious Mediterranean inspired recipes, hopefully with some award winning ingredients from The Olive Press!