Spaghetti with Tapenade, Spinach, Goat Cheese, and Pine Nuts
Posted by Olivia on Sunday, November 29th, 2009
This is my favorite dinner-in-a-flash. Luxurious tapenades from The Olive Press instantly transform plain pasta into a sophisticated, satisfying vegetarian dinner. Try adding grilled chicken or Italian sausage for an even heartier dish.
- 4 tbsp your favorite tapenade from The Olive Press
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in salted boiling water. Drain and return to pot.
- While spaghetti cooks, toast pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Toss hot pasta with tapenade, spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.