Posted by Olivia on Thursday, April 29th, 2010
These fragrant little bundles of goodness will have your house smelling divine for hours. Perfect for breakfast or with a cup of coffee or tea for an afternoon snack, I frequently find myself craving these moist, fluffy treats. Make a double batch and freeze them so that a hot, fresh muffin is never far from reach.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Clementine Citrus Oil
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together Clementine Citrus Oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, orange and buttermilk in a separate mixing bowl. With a wooden spoon, stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in cranberries. Fill each muffin cup about three-quarters full. Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean (20-24 minutes). Let the pan sit for 5 minutes and then turn onto a wire rack to cool.