Summer Mozzarella Tomato Salad with Balsamic Drizzle
Posted by Olivia on Tuesday, May 24th, 2011
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced ¼-inch thick
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella slices on a serving platter. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over platter. Top with basil leaves and serve.