Bread Dipping Oil
Posted by Olivia on Monday, August 1st, 2011
- 1/2 cup Master Blend Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Sherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (choose from: crushed red pepper, oregano, rosemary, cilantro, basil, parsley, dried garlic, thyme, and/or dill)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Crusty bread, for dipping
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small dipping bowl. Serve with dipping bread.
Notes: Makes about ½ cup.
Print This Recipe
comments powered by