Cauliflower Velouté with Almond & Rosemary Compote
Posted by Olivia on Friday, April 13th, 2018
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- Cauliflower Velouté
- 1 Head Cauliflower (sliced into thin pieces)
- 2 cups Water
- 4 TBSP Butter
- Almond& Rosemary Compote
- 4 ounces Marcona Almonds (smashed roughly)
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 1/2 Shallot (minced)
- 2 ounces Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 ounces The Olive Press Mandarin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Almond& Rosemary Compote
- Bring cauliflower, water, salt and 1 TBSP butter to a boil in a covered pot and cook until completely tender (around 10 minutes).
- Purée with remaining butter in a blender in small batches until completely smooth, adjusting consistency and salt as necessary. Keep warm.
Print This Recipe
- Heat extra virgin olive oil to 300˚, add rosemary and cook about 5 seconds. Pour into a metal container and cool in ice water bath.
- Add remaining ingredients and adjust seasoning.
comments powered by