Chive Hasselback Potatoes
Posted by Olivia on Monday, August 6th, 2018
Crispy and flavorful, loaded with fresh herbs and cheese, these potatoes are easy to make and fun to eat!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 1/2 cup The Olive Press Chive Olive Oil
- 8 medium potatoes
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp minced fresh sage
- 2 tbsp minced fresh thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
Print This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- With a sharp knife, carefully cut each potato width wise into 1/8 inch slices. Do not cut all the way through the potato as to leave each piece attached at the bottom.
- Slightly fan sliced potatoes and place in a greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4+ cup of oil, salt and pepper and drizzle generously over potatoes.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- While baking, in a small bowl, toss the cheeses with the fresh herbs and sprinkle over potatoes then bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- If desired, drizzle with additional Chive Olive Oil, serve warm and enjoy!
comments powered by