Clementine French Toast
Posted by Olivia on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010
Delicately fragrant Clementine Olive Oil gives this gorgeous French toast a unique accent. Serve with fresh butter and real maple syrup for a decadent breakfast treat.
- 8 slices good brioche or challah, about 1" thick
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbsp Clementine Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Butter, for frying
- Whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, Clementine Olive Oil and sugar.
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Dip the bread slices into the egg-milk mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Work in batches if necessary.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup.
Print This Recipe
comments powered by