Fresh Fig and Goat Cheese Salad
Posted by Olivia on Friday, August 12th, 2011
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 12 fresh figs, quartered but bottoms still intact
- ¼ cup soft fresh goat cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Marquesa Olive Oil
- Basil leaves and berries, for garnish
- Gently stuff figs with goat cheese. Arrange on serving platter. Drizzle with honey and oil. Garnish with basil and berries; serve immediately.
Notes: Makes about 4 small servings.
Print This Recipe
comments powered by