Grilled Salmon with Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Posted by Olivia on Sunday, September 4th, 2011
What better way to serve grilled wild salmon than with a freshly tossed fruit salsa? How about a fresh, sweet, and slightly tart strawberry salsa? Hot diggety!
- 4 (6-ounce) wild salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Sevillano Olive Oil, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pint strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Guacamole, for serving
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium in a large skillet; add fish and cook until just done, about 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, strawberries, cilantro, honey, and lime in a medium bowl; toss well. Season to taste.
- To serve, place fish on plate; top with salsa and guacamole.
Notes: Makes 4 servings.
Print This Recipe