Grilled Steaks with Black Cherry Reduction Sauce
Posted by Olivia on Thursday, September 15th, 2011
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced
- 1/3 cup Black Cherry Balsamic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 rosemary sprigs, plus more for garnish
- 4 grilled steaks
- Combine all but steak in small saucepan; bring to a boil and reduce until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour over steaks, garnish with rosemary, and serve.
Notes: Makes 4 servings.
Print This Recipe
comments powered by