Mango Crunch Slaw
Posted by Olivia on Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Embrace the tastes of summertime with this crunchy, savory and sweet dish!
- Salad: 16 oz. Bag of cole slaw or 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 Head of red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 Each red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, diced
- 4 Green onions, sliced
- 1 Cup edamame
- 1 Fresh mango, diced
- 1 Cup crispy ramen noodles
- 1/3 Cup slivered almonds
- Dressing: 1/2 Spanish Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Champagne Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Break apart crispy ramen noodles into bite sized pieces.
- Spread noodles and almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven for approximately 4 minutes until slightly brown and let cool.
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Toss together, serve and enjoy!
Print This Recipe
comments powered by