Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
Posted by Olivia on Thursday, March 29th, 2018
Lots of left over Easter Eggs? We've got you covered! Try these protein packed, Medirerranean-style deviled eggs!
- 2 Tbsps Robust Master Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp caper brine
- salt and pepper to taste
Print This Recipe
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Cool and peel eggs under cold running water.
- Slice the eggs in half carefully, remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl. Then mash yolks well with a fork.
- In a small food processor, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, capers, olives, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, basil, and caper brine and blend until mostly smooth.
- Fold the mayonnaise mixture into the mashed egg yolks until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into the egg white halves.
- Serve cold or at room temperature and enjoy!
comments powered by