Peachy Prosciutto Caprese Salad
Posted by Olivia on Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
Try this delicious twist on the classic Italian dish!!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 8 oz bocconcini mozzarella – cut rounds in half
- 2 heirloom tomatoes – medium sized – sliced in rounds
- Fresh basil – 4 leaves - chiffonade
- 3 Tbls Koroneiki Olive Oil
- 4 Tbls Peach Balsamic
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Print This Recipe
- Slice tomatoes and place in a single layer onto serving dish and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Next, arrange your mozzarella and prosciutto next to/ on top of your seasoned tomatoes.
- Dress your salad with Koroneiki Olive Oil and Peach Balsamic.
- Garnish with Chiffonade basil.
- Serve and ENJOY!
comments powered by