Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Posted by Olivia on Thursday, September 28th, 2017
Fall is here and pomegranates are ripening! Try this delicious take on bruschetta using our NEW Delicate Master Blend Olive Oil and our seasonal Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar!
- The Olive Press Delicate Master Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup The Olive Press Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 french baguette
- 4oz goat cheese
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- garlic cloves
Print This Recipe
- Combine Pomegranate Balsamic and brown sugar in a small pot and simmer over low heat until volume is reduced by about half.
- Cut baguette and brush both sides with The Olive Press Delicate Master Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast under broiler until golden brown, flip and toast the other side.
- Use fresh garlic clove and rub the top of the toasted baguette slices.
- Warm goat cheese until easily spreadable then spread generously on the toasted baguettes.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
- Serve and enjoy!
comments powered by