Red, White and Blueberry Smooothie
Posted by Olivia on Monday, July 3rd, 2017
Add a flavorful twist to your favorite frozen treat!!
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- ½ cup The Olive Press Raspberry Vinegar
- ½ cup The Olive Press Coconut Vinegar
- 1-2 large (16 oz.) containers of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package of blueberries
- Blend together 1 container of Greek yogurt, Frozen raspberries and The Olive Press Raspberry Vinegar
- Pour into serving glass (about half full) and place in the freezer to chill while preparing the coconut layer
- Blend together 1 container Greek yogurt and ½ cup of The Olive Press Coconut Vinegar, layer on top of the raspberry mixture
- Top each glass with a generous handful of blueberries
- Serve and enjoy!
Print This Recipe
comments powered by