Sausage Pepper Mushroom Scramble
Posted by Olivia on Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Add a little heat to your morning routine with this tasty Sausage Pepper Mushroom Scramble. To spice this recipe up even more try adding Chorizo instead of sausage.
The great thing about this recipe is that you have the freedom to make a single serving or enough for a whole party! Mix and match veggies and quantities exactly to your liking!
- Bell Peppers - chopped
- Mushrooms - chopped
- Sausage (Chorizo if desired)
- Jalapeno Olive Oil
Print This Recipe
- Saute bell peppers, mushrooms and sausage in Jalapeno Olive Oil until desired tenderness
- In a separate dish, scramble eggs, Jalapeno Olive Oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Add egg mixture to the pan with your sausage and veggies
- Stir occasionally over heat for another 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked
comments powered by