Spicy Lime-Grilled Corn
Posted by Olivia on Monday, May 10th, 2010
Simple, bold, smoky and sweet, this decadent way to serve corn is everything we crave. Perfect alongside a barbeque or alongside tacos. This recipe works well with white or yellow corn.
- 4 ears corn, shucked, cleaned and halved
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced finely
- pinch of salt
- few sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese (optional)
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Grill corn pieces for 2 minutes on each side, or until light charring develops.
- While corn grills, melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add jalapeño, salt, cilantro and Lime Olive Oil and and remove from heat.
- Drizzle butter-oil mixture over grilled corn pieces. Garnish with crumbled cotija cheese.
Print This Recipe