Spicy Potato Salad
Posted by Olivia on Tuesday, June 1st, 2010
Summer is upon us and that means barbeques, cookouts and picnics. What better time to break out a brand new potato salad recipe? This simple-to-make version is kicked up with spicy Olio Diavolo, thanks to its roasted California chiles.
- 2 lbs scrubbed new potatoes, skin on
- 2 eggs
- 1 small bunch scallions
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp (plus more for drizzling) Olio Diavolo
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with cold lightly salted water and bring to a boil, covered. Add potatoes and cook, uncovered, for 18-20 minutes, or until fully cooked. Submerge cooked potatoes in cold running water for several minutes, or until cold.
- While potatoes cook, boil the eggs in a small pot filled with water. It should take 8-10 minutes. Remove eggs from heat, and peel under cold water. Leave in cold water until chilled.
- Chop potatoes and eggs coarsely and transfer to a bowl. Add scallions, parsley, mayonnaise, Olio Diavolo, salt and pepper to taste. Mix gently until well-incorporated.
- Serve chilled, drizzled with more Olio Diavolo.
Print This Recipe