White Truffle Popcorn
Posted by Olivia on Monday, March 6th, 2017
A new spin on the classic movie night snack! Simple, quick, crunchy and oh-so delicious!
- Popcorn kernals
- White Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
Print This Recipe
- Add 3 tablespoons of unpopped popcorn kernels to a lunchbox sized paper bag
- Fold the top of the bag down about an inch (make sure the bag is folded securely so the kernels do not escape when popping)
- Microwave for about 2 minutes or until popping slows to about 2 to 3 seconds between pops
- Pour into a bowl and drizzle with White Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- Add a dash of pink Himalayan salt and enjoy!
comments powered by