Each year, the local community gathers at The Olive Press with their hand-picked olives to create a community oil. Whether you have a small plastic container or large tubs, we welcome anyone in the local olive growing community.
No olives, no worries! Join us to taste our award-winning olive oils and balsamic vinegar and learn about the milling process, from orchard to oil.
· This year we have a 300lbs max for Community Press, at $1.00 per pound.
· If you have more than 300lbs, team up with a fellow olive grower and make an appointment for Custom Crush. (Custom milling minimum is 800 lbs and is by appointment only. if interested please email [email protected] )
· Olives affected by the olive fly in excess of 10% will not produce quality EVOO and will not be accepted.
· Oil is typically ready about 2 weeks after milling.
· Containers are a small but additional charge, due upon pickup
· Walk-ins only, no reservation required