Chimichurri is a traditional Argentinian sauce used for grilled meats, but don’t feel limited to using it only as a marinade for beef or chicken.
Pour it over rice pilafs, toss it with grilled veggies, or use it as a dip for warm summer rolls.
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup Lunigiana Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine parsley, cilantro, vinegar, pepper, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until well chopped. Season to taste.
- Stir in olive oil; let flavors infuse 30 minutes before using.
Makes about 1 cup