Super simple and delightfully delicious! Perfect for a party or a colorful appetizer!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 1 big block of Feta cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of The Olive Press Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Kalamata Olives
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber (cut into cubes)
- Marinate feta cheese: place fetta in small bowl, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice then add garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Toss until cheese is fully coated in marinade. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Assemble skewers by layering feta, olives, cherry tomatoes and cucumber onto medium skewers.
- Optional: Drizzle remaining marinade over assembled skewers.