Try this delicious twist lemon cake!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 3/4 cup Limonato Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- Finely grated zest of 3 lemons
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Lightly oil a 9-in spring form pan.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- With electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl on high until pale and thick.
- Add yogurt and zest, beat to combine.
- With mixer on medium speed, add oil in a quick, steady stream.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture until blended.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, rotating pan halfway through, until golden and center springs back to touch.
- Cool for 2 minutes on rack. Release from pan and let cool completely before serving.