With the perfect light, fruity flavor, this dish is great on its own or slice it up and add it to your favorite summer salad!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 3 Tbsp The Olive Press Heritage Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup The Olive Press Mango Balsamic
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of mango nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme (or a few thyme sprigs)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- Combine chicken in a large plastic bag with mango nectar, balsamic, olive oil and thyme with salt and pepper to taste. Make sure chicken is thoroughly coated with marinade and place the bag in the refrigerator for at least one hour (or to taste).
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken and grill, about 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken topped with chopped mango and thyme sprigs for garnish.