Healthy, delicious, snacking!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Napa Garlic Pepper
Mediterranean Spice Blend
- 1/4 cup Arbequina EVOO
- 1 cans chickpeas, drained and dried
- 1 tbsp Napa Garlic Pepper
- 1 tbsp Mediterranean Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Add 3 tbsps of olive oil to a large bowl and toss chickpeas until evenly coated
- line a 13" x 19" metal baking pan with foil, coat with olive oil; spread chickpeas across the pan in an even layer
- Roast for about 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and continue to roast, stirring occasionally until dry and golden brown (Approx. 45-60 minutes)
- Remove chickpeas from the oven and transfer them to a large bowl. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and toss, coating evenly
- Sprinkle with spice mixtures and salt to taste. Allow to cool, then serve and enjoy!