Made with these products from The Olive Press:
Thyme Olive Oil
16 ounces Cremini mushrooms
3 tablespoons Thyme Olive Oil
2 cloves of Garlic
1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Clean the mushroom, then slice them
- In a skillet, heat Thyme Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushroom and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Salt and Pepper and cook for another 4 minutes, occasionally stirring, until most of the liquid is cooked out and the mushrooms are tender.
- Add Garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Turn off the heat and add Lemon juice, and stir.
Prepared in 10 minutes