Our Sonoma and Napa locations are open with limited capacity for in person retail shopping. At this time tastings and samplings of our olive oil are on hold until at least 1/9/21. We will be following all safety and sanitation guidelines established by Sonoma & Napa County and the State of California, including social distancing and face mask requirements.
Sonoma location is open to the public from Friday to Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm.
Oxbow Napa is open daily from 11am - 3pm
Face mask and social distancing is required and monitored.
Due to our regional Shelter in Place order all tastings are unavailable until further notice.
To ensure safety of our staff and patrons, we are implementing the following measures:
- Social distancing: staff and customers are required to abide by 6’ social distancing guideline. Face mask is required to access property and until guest is begin tasting experience; it is always required indoor or when proper social distancing cannot be honored.
- Temperature checks will be performed by staff members with a touch-less thermometer upon arrival. Should your temperature be over 100 degrees, you will not be permitted onsite.
- Gloves are used for any food preparation and handling of disposable items
- Sanitizer is available to staff and guests during their visit
- Common areas like restrooms, railings, door handles, and other high-contact areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Health-check protocol before start of shift has been implemented and rigorous hand-washing procedures have been established for all staff.